Everyone Should Bring:
- Appropriate clothing. Wear layers – the weather can and will change over the day.
- A snack you can carry.
- Light gloves
- Bottled Water
- If you have a hydration or small pack (such as a Camelbak), bring it.
- If hiking, appropriate footwear for rocky and uneven terrain.
- Your camera!
What To Bring If You Bring Your Own Bike:
- A working, real mountain bike with tire liners and /or heavy-duty tubes with sealant. (It’s rough here.)
- At least one spare tube
- A pump and/or CO2 cartridges and dispenser
- Bike tools
- Water bottle and/or hydration pack
- Bicycle helmet (you cannot participate without a helmet!)
- Bike gloves
Bike Rentals Available:
We partner with local bike shops to supply our clients with a late model mountain bike if you don’t
bring your own. It’s a great chance to test out a great ride on challenging terrain.
Bike Rental Charge: $35 per day.
What we supply if you rent a bike:
- A high-quality, late model mountain bike set up for El Paso’s conditions.
- Spare tube, CO2 cartridge and tools.
- Flat or Shimano pedals
- Bicycle helmet
Rental sizing: small, medium, large and extra large bikes are available. We size by rider height – give us your height and weight and we’ll choose the right ride for you.