You’re gonna get thirsty out there… and hungry. A hiking or mountain biking tour in Franklin Mountains State Park is a great adventure. There are high peaks, thorny plants, and so much more wildlife than people expect.
After enjoying a GeoBetty tour you’ll be ready to refuel. Let’s finish the adventure off with a stop at an El Paso brewery for great beer and food! In conjunction with the folks at Visit El Paso we are offering a special Adventure is Brewing package from now until December 15, 2017.
Below are the details:
- Customized hike or mountain bike ride, tailored to you or your group. We’ll spend 2-3 hours on the trails exploring the best parts of the park on an adventure designed just for you.
- Experienced and fun guide who knows the mountains and trails and can tell you what else you’ll see out there.
- Pick-up at any El Paso area hotel (or meet us at the trailhead).
- Lunch/dinner and a beer flight at a great El Paso brewery.
- Wander the Franklins (WTF) souvenir sticker.
- Photos from the trail to remember your adventure.
- Mountain bike rental available for an extra fee.
- Total tour time typically five hours.
- $135 per person. Includes pick up and drop off, tour, park entrance fees, entree/beer flight/gratuity at brewery, WTF (that’s Wander the Franklins) sticker.
- Rent a high quality, dual suspension mountain bike with helmet for an additional $40.
- 10% discount for your group of three or more.